As Polish citizen you are also a citizen of European Union. You and your children own all the rights to travel, work, vote, real estate, business and education as citizens of European Union.
Why Genealogia Polonica?
- to place your application, you need a correspondence address in Poland – we give you ours
- you don’t need to speak Polish – we fill out all the documents for you
- we reside in Warsaw and thank to that we place all our Clients’ applications in person earning significant time savings
- we are a genealogy firm, therefore we are the expert in finding useful documentation for your application
- we have partnership with Warsaw’s top law firm to deal even with the most complicated cases
- all regular costs are included in our fixed prices
- we double-check all cases and take only the ones we are sure will succeed
- in case your application gets rejected you get a refund of our fee!
As a rule, it is better when applicants are represented by professional agent in these kinds of matters, says Ms Agata Ewertyńska, Deputy Director of the Department for Foreigners of the Mazovian Voivodeship Office in Warsaw.
~ŻIH, May 27, 2014
Click to view offer details
Our Polish Citizenship Offer consists of three steps:
Fill out the questionnaire below and we’ll get back to you soon with our analysis. If you qualify to having Polish Citizenship, you will be invited to Step 1.
Documents collecting. We will get the documents needed to proove your Polish citizenship. However, you will need to collect some documents from the country of your and your ancestors’ residence. This step’s fee is $890USD (960€ for European Union residents) and covers up to 24 hours of research as well as additional costs we have to spend to get the documents required (journey costs, stamp duties, paid access).
Applying for your citizenship in Warsaw. This step’s fee is $890USD (960€ for European Union residents) covers placing the application, correspondence, sworn translations, stamp duties and costs of sending the decision document to your address. In case of negative result, this step’s fee may be refunded.
If your ancestors came from Poland, it’s highly possible you actually hold Polish Citizenship.
Fill out the questionnaire here and we’ll get back to you with the most accurate answer.