Become a citizen of Europe
What are the advantages of having Polish citizenship?
Poland is a European Union member, so as a Polish citizen, you are also a citizen of the EU. You and your children hold all the rights necessary to travel, work, vote, buy real estate, do business, and get an education as citizens of the European Union.
Why Genealogia Polonica?
- to place your application, you need a correspondence address in Poland – we give you ours
- you don’t need to speak Polish – we fill out all the documents for you
- we are a genealogy firm, therefore we are the expert in finding useful documentation for your application
- we have a partnership with Warsaw’s top law firm to deal even with the most complicated cases
- all regular costs are included in our fixed prices
- we double-check all cases and take only the ones we are sure will succeed.
Acquiring Polish Citizenship in three easy steps:
Step 1: Gathering information
Fill out the questionnaire and we’ll get back to you with additional questions. The cost of legal analysis is 250 USD.
Step 2: Collecting documents
We will get the documents needed to prove your Polish citizenship. However, you will also need to collect some documents from the country of your and your ancestors’ residence. This step’s fee is 980 USD and covers the research as well as additional costs to get the documents required (travel costs, stamps, archival fees, paid access).
Step 3: Applying for citizenship
This step’s fee is 980 USD covers placing the application, correspondence, sworn translations, stamp duties, and costs of sending the decision document to your address.